Friday, March 6, 2015

Chocolate Honey Almond Tart

You had me at Chocolate. I love Chocolate. I love Honey. I love Almonds. I love tarts. Did I mention I love chocolate? This was a Home Run before it even got up to bat. Giada is right in describing it as extremely rich and a little slice goes a long way. We still served it with Vanilla Almond Toffee Gelato and enjoyed the sweet sugar comma.  I always wish the crusts in cheesecakes and tarts were thicker so when I make them at home I've been known to double or triple the recipe for the crust. Here it is a MUST. I used raw honey (More antioxidants and enzymes) and Guittard dark chocolate chips. Refrigerated for 5 hours or overnight. This Chocolate Dream is good enough to serve in my Happy Place: Neiman Marcus Espresso Cafe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment